Golden Aspen Plein Air
This class will take advantage of the changing leave abundant in the autumn months by taking our paints outdoors. We will spend the majority of class outside learning about light, color and layers in nature. All levels are welcome. Participants must be 15 or older to participate and must bring their own materials.
- Paints of choice, with at least five colors to mix between. Preferably a yellow ocher, blue, cadmium red, white and green. All colors can be made with these but the more the better!
- A jar with a lid to rinse brushes
- Rag/paper towel
- Paint pallet/paper plate/ plastic Tupperware
- Stool/bucket for sitting
- Small easel if available
- Paper/primed canvas/primed panel for painting on
- Brushes- at least three sizes, small, medium, large
- Water bottle for rinsing brushes/extra for drinking.